Dear fellow Wood For Life Upset Customers,

Brittany Boyd of Wood For Life has also recently victimized me. Our initial meetings and communications were good, she was very quick to reply and showed beautiful photos of custom wood furniture that she claims to have done. However things quickly changed after she received our deposit. She claimed that it would take 6-8 weeks to complete our order. After 8 weeks I contacted her to request a completion date when she replied to me with design questions. It was obvious that the work on our order had not yet started. Fast forward many weeks later, our order was finally complete. When we went to pick it up, it was not what we expected. The final product was not as we discussed nor did it resemble the photo we provided; it was made of pine and not reclaimed hemlock as she claimed it would be and the quality and workmanship was poor. This was immediately brought to her attention, and she claimed she would make the fixes. At this point I began looking into Wood For Life and found all the negative reviews and testimonials.

Knowing that we were not dealing with an honest and professional company I realized that I would have to cut my losses and have to make the best of this bad situation.

Several attempts have been made to try and salvage this situation (there are many details of my story that I purposely left out but will share), but it has finally reached an end after several agonizing months. I am now prepared to commence a legal action against Wood For Life and Brittany Boyd. I have read many reviews and want to reach out to other victimized customers to see if you also wish to commence a legal action or if you are willing to provide a character reference. If you are interested please send me an email to stopwfl@gmail.com and I would be happy to discuss. I hope to commence my legal action before 31 January 2016.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

If you are not a Wood For Life customer, do yourself a favour and stay far away. Save your hard earned money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wood for Life. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Wood for Life to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wood for Life wood for life furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wood for Life?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1140604

I just wanted to let you know that Brittany has several items for sale on Kijiji at the moment. I am also a very annoyed and disappointed EX client so it was easy to identify her garbage on

Kijiji. Good luck to you.

we have had issues with this company using our copyright pictures on their website. called and emailed many times and they ignore everything. buyer beware.