Picton, Ontario

They ripped me off when I ordered firewood from them!

I am soooo interested in suing these people!

Had an Experience with Wood for Life?

Comments

HI, I recently posted a complaint about Wood For Life as I have also been victimized.I have read many reviews and want to reach out to other victimized customers to see if you also wish to commence a legal action or if you are willing to provide a character reference.

If you are interested please send me an email to stopwfl@gmail.com and I would be happy to discuss. I hope to commence my legal action before 31 January 2016.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

I would be willing to sue.Had a similarly bad experience with them.

They are claiming to be a local Ottawa company and continuously ripping off locals in Ottawa. How to proceed?

Ordered a product from the, she took a deposit, never delivered the product, lied many times to us about the product being ready, never returned the deposit.Time to take action!

Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more