We originally entered into an agreement in March of 2014 with Britney Boyd of "Wood for Life" for furniture to be ready 6-8 weeks later. At that point we were told 4 weeks, at that point we were told 2 weeks, at that point we were told one week and ultimately we did not see the furniture until August after several visits to her location to follow up with her because of unreturned emails and calls.

At delivery the harvest table was the wrong size, the finish poor and the bed collapsed the first time we tried to use it. She said all would be fixed by end of August and a new table delivered to replace this one. After that date passed without contact and after more un-returned emails we again went to her location to set a delivery date. That was missed and another was set and again that was missed.

We have decided to keep the old table rather than have to deal with her any further and I repaired the bed myself. It is really hard to explain what her issues are but if you want to take a huge risk in buying furniture this would be a way to do it.

Comments

HI, I recently posted a complaint about Wood For Life as I have also been victimized. I have read many reviews and want to reach out to other victimized customers to see if you also wish to commence a legal action or if you are willing to provide a character reference.

If you are interested please send me an email to stopwfl@gmail.com and I would be happy to discuss.

I hope to commence my legal action before 31 January 2016.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #901699

I am experiencing the exact same type of service right now. It is completely unprofessional and I believe she is not stable - personally or with her business.

I do not suggest hiring this company for any work. We paid the deposit 2 months ago and are still waiting on install.

No or very little communication from Wood for Life. Please don't waste your time with these people.